Wednesday 26 September 2012

Laduree

An afternoon at Laduree... Much better than an afternoon at hospital.
I will not own upto how much time I have taken up at hospital but I tell all my fellow European union friends that I have a job and am just about to graduate and burnt out blah blah blah
But for Laduree... Gorgeous French cafe
Famous for its hot chocolates apparently- it is literally melted chocolate. It was too syrupy for my tastes but I am told people line up miles for it.
The macaroons were good and I had no room to try any of the larger deserts.
But what was special about this place was the decor as you can see in my photos. It was a beautiful, quintessential cafe and exactly the kind of spot you'd imagine Parisians in for afternoon tea.
I bought macaroons for my parents that they packaged beautifully in handmade boxes with ribbon.
They are all now consumed!
So an excuse to go back to buy a present for my parents again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment