Sunday 9 September 2012

Madame Tussauds

I went to Madame Tussauds... lame i know.
I got paid out so much for saying I wanted to go then saying I was going by every tom, dick and harry.
My professor: "groan... they're are far better things to do in London".
Whatever, I loved it.






 






 
It would have been much nicer if I was not wearing work clothes- but it is still a good reason to get off work!
They were all life sized- some ppl are really short i.e. christina and some are really not i.e. beyonce and diana.
Apparently it costs 150,000 pounds to make one wax figure and they keep all of them in archives.
There was also a 4D movie, which seems all the craze in touristy spots now (there was also one at the London eye). Basically you watch a 3D movie but your chair tilts and moves in tune to the movie and sprays stuff in your ear, face and punches your back.
There was also an underground train ride with moving puppets telling a tilted history of england- also pretty cool.
So I think well worth the trip!
 

1 comment:

  1. P.S. kate is half my width if not more. she's never going to get preggers

    ReplyDelete