Saturday 25 August 2012

Big red bus tour













I have spent the last few days on the big red bus tour of london. I loved it primarily for all the history they explained while showing us the sights.
Now I have a long list of bars and places I want to visit that were frequented by people like tom yeats, voltaire, tolkien, winston churchill, shakespeare. Problem will be convincing everyone to come with me. I don't know why they don't understand the allure of drinking at the same bar lewiss caroll did or standing in the tower henry VIII hung two of his wives at.
I have already proven myself to be such a nerd to all who I have met here.

1 comment:

  1. When requested our Big Red Buses can be run on recycled cooking oil to keep in line with the ethos of your event. We can also provide a wrist-banding service so that bus users beat the queues when they arrive at the gates. If you want more details just visit Red Bus Hire website.

    ReplyDelete