Thursday 19 July 2012

After-work

It is important to have a nice place to go when you are looking for somewhere to just relax and unwind. Some of the over-worked (you knnow who you are), have a repertoire of these nice places they can call on.  Through facebook stalking of my friends activities, I came across Lui bar attached to the renowned Vue Du Monde atop Melbourne's iconic Rialto.
After tempting shivs with photos of the venue, I convinced her to come with me one Friday evening.





This place provides the most beautiful, un-pretentious (especially given its location), warm setting to relax and unwind after a long day at work. The setting was very sophisticated and sleek and there were patrons sitting in intimate clusters enjoying the view and the wonderful service.

The cocktail menu is remarkable and well worth it for the prices.
I also feel it is important to note that the bathrooms were amazing- an important criterion in assesing the quality of a venue :)

Recommendation: Macadamia martini

What I'm wearing:
Sparkly crystal studs- Mimco
Gold dress- Alannah Hill
Jacket- Country Road
Hand bag- Coach
Shoes- Alannah Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment