Wednesday 25 July 2012

Best hot chocolate in Melbourne

Max Brenner




I know a lot of people will argue with me over my decision to label Max Brenner the best hot chocolate in town. But I absolutely love it.
I love chocolate and have consequently had hot chocolates EVERYWHERE (gnache, lux bite, san churros, the marketplace, lindt cafe, Shocolate, Orange, yellow bird, koko black, the cullen, zouki haha etc.) But I think Max Brenner hot chocolates achieve the perfect balance!

Delicious! I may now drive 35 minutes to get one.

What I'm wearing:
Jacket- Portmans
Scarf- Muslim markets in Xian, China
Hand bag- Mimco
Nails- shellac pink
Earings- Street markets, South India


Also- hug mugs; greatest invention since sliced bread!

1 comment:

  1. I agree hug mugs are amazing!
    But Max Brenner... thats controversial.
    Definitely not Koko Black they make me feel like I'm going to vomit afterwards from chocolate OD.
    I had one at Gramercy recently.. pretty good.
    lol zouki

    ReplyDelete